Saturday 12 September 2015

Danny Boyle and the Ghosts of Ireland - William Graham



                This is the second book in the Danny Boyle series that I’ve read and I liked it even more than I liked the previous one. In this book, Danny and his family head off to Ireland for a family vacation. While there, Danny encounters some of Ireland’s “good” ghosts and he and his sister end up trying to help them in their fight to stop the “evil” ghosts from taking over the bodies of humans. This is a great book for those young readers who are just getting into chapter books. It has lots of action with a supernatural aspect that is sure to keep young minds interested. The characters are likeable and believable for the age they are written. The storyline has lots of action and excitement and I loved the setting. The relationship between Danny and his sister is an interesting bond that shows how much they love each other no matter how much they may argue. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to any young reader. I read the digital version on my ereader and it formatted well. The cover is attractive and lends to the ghostly aspect of the book. This is a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment