Sunday 23 November 2014

Tales from Little Lump: Night of the Undead Snow Monkeys by Jeff Folschinsky



                Tales From Little Lump is a series of short tales (this particular one is around fifty-four pages) about the town of Little Lump, named after lumpy coal, and the extremely strange residents whose antics are so funny I found myself giggling out loud and I am definitely not a giggler. This is book two in the series and aptly titled Night of the Undead Snow Monkeys. Without giving book one away, a colony of snow monkeys are contaminated, killed and come back from the dead in zombie form, hell bent on eating and killing the residents of Little Lump. The story follows Gertie and Cousin Tommy as they try to find cover from these marauding zombies. This is a great short tale with hilarious characters. The dialogue is funny and the whole series belongs on television. This book is perfect on my ereader format wise and the cover is as funny as the book. I can’t wait for more Tales From Little Lump and, except for the marauding monkeys, wouldn’t mind living in Little Lump myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment